Harvest Preparatory Academy Application Procedures
Re-enrollment: During the month of February, presently enrolled students may enroll for the fall term on a first come, first-served basis.
These guidelines have been provided to help you through the application process. Should you have any questions, please contact the office. To be considered as a prospective student for HPA, the applicant should:
1. Submit the completed application documents and a nonrefundable, nontransferable $125.00 application fee to Harvest Preparatory Academy.
2. Provide the Academy with an original birth certificate.
3. All students must provide the Academy with a current North Carolina immunization form.
4. Complete, sign, and distribute the teacher recommendation forms. Teacher recommendations are not to accompany the application. These come directly from the current school.
5. Complete and sign the authorization to release records from the applicant's current school.
Request all former school records, including report cards and standardized testing, to be sent to:
Office of Admissions
Harvest Preparatory Academy
Post Office Box 2391
Fayetteville, NC 28302
6. Applicant will be contacted by the Admissions committee for an interview or observation.
Thank you once again for your interest in Harvest Preparatory Academy.
The following links will provide you with all the needed forms for Admissions. The forms are in Adobe PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Reader you will need to install it on your computer before you will be able download these forms. Click here to get Adobe Reader.
Please print and submit all forms to the Office of Admissions.
Harvest Preparatory Academy admits students regardless of race, color or national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally afforded or made available to students at the school. Likewise, Harvest Preparatory Academy does not discriminate in the administration of our admission and educational policies and other school administered programs. We are all children of God, who created us and love us all. We follow His commands and love one another.
If you have questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.